2019-2020 Security Committee
Chair: Brian Mead Contact: Mycolumbiabeach@gmail.com
ROLE OF THE SECURITY COMMITTEE
- Manage security efforts and coordinate with local law enforcement, emergency services, and essential services as necessary
- Ensure smooth operation of the community entrance gate and related systems
- Oversee gate pass distribution and other controls on community access.
- Address safety and security violations and concerns
- Consult with the Facilities Committee as warranted on safety projects
SEE SOMETHING? SAY SOMETHING! If you observe suspicious activity in the
neighborhood, please report it to the Anne Arundel County Police by
calling 911. For non-emergencies, call 410-222-8610. Do not call the Security Committee, which has no jurisdiction over criminal activity.
CB Ordinances Violation Process